Thursday, May 6, 2010

Slowly but Surely

16 days of running now- the knee is not 100%, but good enough to sustain a 3 hour beating on the trails of Cheat Mtn. Tuesday. For this, I am very thankful.

I've pushed hard (maybe harder than I should) to get back in shape quickly. The upcoming trip to the Grand Canyon is looming. This has been planned for quite a while and missing it would be horrible to say the least. I'm super excited to get this opportunity to visit such a beautiful place. Just got to make sure I'm fit enough to not get stuck in the Big Ditch!

1 comment:

  1. We certainly don't want you to get stuck in the Big Ditch and I am very glad that your running is coming back. Just remember that an injury or a reoccuring injury can sideline the most fit runner. Use your head and not your heart in coming back. We want you back full force, but I am so very happy you are back to doing something that you love so much. Also a big thank you to you and Kadra on your part of the Highland Sky trail cleanup.

    ReplyDelete