Friday, June 24, 2011

Stay Tuned

Here is the wife updating from McDonald's in Manchester Center (hoitey toitey - but I wore my cutoff jeans and stinky sandals with my head held high in the factory outlets).  I hope that we have internet service tonight because I'm sure Adam will have quite the story from the 22 mile section he is currently working on.  It was raining to start out and now just plain gloomy looking, but he had a full pack and a good jacket as he left.  You will also want to stay tuned for his animal report from yesterday's adventure.  All is well and we are trying to keep from getting ahead of ourselves - BUT, Maine is growing so close.  Thanks for following us along this adventure.  We really enjoy all of the comments on here and facebook (maybe one day blogger will let us comment back).  
 - Kadra

1 comment: