Monday, May 23, 2011



Day 19 and beginning of 20
I believe we're nearing 1/3 of the way.


Thank you to Clay for completing his longest run with Adam - the company sure helped pass the time.
Thank you to Caitlin for the great support and navigational rest for me as she led me through the Pearisburg area.

We slept well at Clay's aunt's house and enjoyed visiting with his cousin Kelly.  He got a later start today, but I think that extra time off of his feet did Adam well.

We are so blessed with such great people all around us and at home - thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Always glad to see good news when I come here. What wonderful progress you are making. I miss seeing both of you in person but this is the next best thing.
    You both would have been so proud at the Roundhouse Rumble on Saturday! All of the GOTR girls there made it to the finish line...some with speed and some with wonderful displays of determination. Neat route for the race and 147 registered participants! Yep, you read that number right, it was a BIG day for the program. :)
    Take care and I'll look forward to the next dispatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the train rolling Adam! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete