Friday, May 27, 2011

Days 23 and 24



I'm still not able to post comments b/c of a blogger malfunction . . .

Sophie and Gentry: I will be running Three Ridges to Rockfish Gap on Sunday. We'll most likely get a place to stay in Waynesboro that night and start Monday at Rockfish around 7am. You can call me on my cell (304-904-1058) and we can make plans Sunday night.


Rebekah: Thank you so much for the hospitality. I only wish we could have spent more time with you and Gary. Have a great trip west!

1 comment:

  1. Adam:

    Bill Gentry and Marc Griffin will be at Wayneboro/Afton at 7:00am on Monday. I will try to be there too but have to see what shakes out on the family front. There is a gallon of water left behind from our run yesterday at the Wildcat Ridge/Rip Rap intersection with the AT. It is behind the big tree to the right of the milepost marker. Take it and add to your supply stash!

    Hope to see you!!

    SS

    ReplyDelete