Thursday, May 19, 2011

Here comes the sun...

We're ready for the sun in our party pack shades.
(Everyone was so nice to humor me for my post idea)

Thanks to the Grossman Family for letting us stay at their lovely home during the past two sprinkly nights, feeding us well, running Adam well, and letting us get our tent dried out.  We enjoyed our time with their three great kids and got just spoiled enough to be ready for camping out tonight.  Adam is running well and working on a 31 mile day today.  We are due to see the sun for more than five minutes tomorrow and hope to have a great weekend in Virginia!

Start dreaming of fog and wild ponies and stay tuned for our next update...

6 comments:

  1. If you had the weather we had yesterday here in Johnson City, prayers were answered with nice sunny weather. I love the new look with the shades. Looks like everyone is there except for Robin whom I assume is taking the picture. I know you and Kadra enjoyed hanging out with such a wonderful Grossman family. Tammy and I continue to think of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you get anywhere close to Harrisonburg, Waynesboro north, Ill hook you up with trail magicx3 as far north as you can stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adam,
    I work at Wexford Health in the Pittsburgh office. Your co-workers are very excited and proud of your adventures. They brought your blog to my attention. With your permission, i would like to feature you in one of the Wexford Health newsletters. Please contact me at kberman@wexfordhealth.com
    Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you guys still smiling through all the bad weather! Praying for your safety as you continue on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great, Adam! Stay focused and safe.
    Tim

    ReplyDelete